Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vacation

Hello from the Werks! Summer vacation has gone by too quickly, and now it is fall... which means that a new school year has started; days are getting shorter and colder. Now I'm starting a blog so that you can check up on us sometimes without waiting until I write each one of you a personal e-mail. First off is this video... Willy was almost done riding the motorcycle before I figured out how to take the video. Then it was Harald's turn. We were at Bergheim, and then Harald came home with us for a week. The two boys had a great time together!





2 comments:

  1. Isn't that cool... riding a motorbike with a necktie on... Love it.

    So happy to have a new blog to look at and so happy to see you. Thanks for coming to my blog Heidi. I will love coming often to yours as well.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,
    Very nice blog! You are really hi-tech now. Hi to everyone there.
    Later,
    Your Brother Arnold

    ReplyDelete