Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quick Update


Good Luck!

The latest news:  I'm a working mom!  I started a job with a cleaning service here in this area.  Hopefully it will motivate me to clean my own house better.   My employer is a young mother who started up her own business, and now that a new Sport Hotel has opened here in town she has a contract to do room service for them, as well as for vacation rentals.  So now she is hiring me to help her.  My advantage is that she has a little daughter Willy's age,  so we only work while our children are in school. 
http://www.ferienwohnungen-eibenstock.de/index.htm


This is a link to show you Volker's business.  Sorry there's nothing in English, but you can look at the pictures if you want to. 

This afternoon I will start teaching a new group of children English at the gradeshool (only once a week).  Bye for now :)


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed another look at the Blog... And, I enjoyed looking at Volker's page too...

    Looks very nice. Thanks.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete